E. Admissions@cdu.edu.au - T. 1800 061 963 (freecall)


Further your studies with an undergraduate course starting in 2017

Do you want to further your studies in an undergraduate course based on your previous study with CDU?
Are you a Domestic student1?

If you answered 'yes' to both questions then you can apply via MyNextCourse.

CDU studies recognised are:
  • a completed TAFE/VET Certificate IV or above qualification; or
  • a completed Tertiary Enabling course (excluding TEP1); or
  • a completed undergraduate course.
1You are a domestic student if you are an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, a holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa, or a New Zealand citizen.


All other domestic students applying for a Higher Education undergraduate or postgraduate (course work) course need to apply through SATAC.